WELCOME INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
Our admissions office is open throughout the year evaluating students from all over the world, who apply to different years, as long as there are places available.
You can request an interview with Ms. Cecilia del Solar, for information on our institution's educational programmes.
Pre Kinder to Grade 10:
Enrolment: Throughout the year, depending on available vacancies.
- - Application form (Download)
- - 2 Photos.
- - Birth Certificate (copy).
- - Passport copy.
- - Copy of the 2 last reports received at the former school attended (As from Grade 2), including the current year.
- - A certificate of a good behaviour from the previous school (As from Grade 2).
- - US$ 150 Account N° 001 – 0176562 Scotiabank in the name of Colegio Hiram Bingham
Documents that must be submitted to be registered:
- - Certificate of studies (As of Grade 2).
- - The certificate must be authorised by the Ministry of Education of the country you are arriving from with the seal of Peruvian Consulate and translated into Spanish.
- - Certificate of validation of studies from the Peruvian Ministry of Education.
- - Applicants arriving from members countries of the “Andres Bello” agreement: Bolivia, Colombia, Chile, Cuba, Ecuador, Spain, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Dominican Republic and Venezuela, do not have to comply with this last requirement.
- - 2 photos